Congratulations on deciding to be a seller on SparkleSwap! Here is a handy guide to step you through the process of setting up your vendor account:
Register to be a Vendor
Register to be a vendor. You can choose between the Free and High Volume plans. If you plan to sell a few things here and there, the Free Plan is a good fit, as there is no monthly fee; just a nominal listing fee and percentage of the sale paid to SparkleSwap. The High Volume Plan is great if you plan to sell a large quantify of items each month. There is a trial period with a reduced monthly fee, so you can see if it’s right for you.
Once you’ve registered, go to the Seller Dashboard to complete additional information about how you want to sell your products on SparkleSwap.
Tell us a little more about yourself and your store on the Vendor Profile:; there are 6 possible types of information you can provide:
- Account Information tab: Update your company name as well as an overview of your products. Also let us know what types of notifications you’d like to receive regarding the status of products in your store. Finally, you can verify your contact information and change your password here.
- Account Status: Here you can change your membership level or status at any time.
- Images: Upload a Logo and Banner image. These will give your store some personal style and pizazz.
- Services: If you’d like your shop to display as a ‘Featured Vendor’ on SparkleSwap, you may purchase an upgrade for a term of one month.
- Policies: If you have any policies regarding purchase terms and conditions, privacy or returns and refunds, you may list them here. Note that in some cases, the SparkleSwap terms and conditions will supersede individual vendor policies. Click here for more information and SparkleSwap Terms and Conditions.
- Opening Hours: You are welcome to list days and hours that your shop is open. If you are going to be away for a period of time, you can deselect the ‘Shop is Open’ checkbox to close your shop while you are away.
Go to My Shipping Settings and update the following settings:
- Select ‘Yes’ if you will allow International Shipping. (Recommendation for new sellers is to select ‘No’, which will allow only Domestic Shipping.)
- Enter your Shipping Origin Settings. This information will be used to calculate shipping costs for your buyers.
Go to Shipping Selection and select which shipping carrier(s) you would like to use for your store. If you don’t see your shipping provider, contact our support team for assistance.
SparkleSwap is proud to partner with Stripe for processing payments. Go to Payment Settings and click on the cog wheel to enter your Stripe Connect account credentials. If you do not yet have a Stripe account you will be prompted to create one.
You are now ready to add products for sale! For helpful hints about listing products for sale, click here.
If you have any questions about the on boarding process, please reach out to our support team.